Coco Bliss Disks
Plantonix coco pith disks are 100% natural and organic premier growing medium. It is the best natural alternative to peat moss with a neutral ph. Plantonix coco peat is free from dirt, foreign material and weed seeds. The washed raw material is screened to remove dirt and larger lumps to get a superior texture. Used as a growing medium, coco peat outperforms most brands of peat and sphagnum peat.
Plantonix does not use harsh chemical washes and steaming that destroys the naturally occurring benefits in coco coir. Coco Bliss is fully washed multiple times with fresh water to attain extremely low EC levels and to reduce the risk of salt buildup in your soil.
- Explosive root formation and increased plant vigor
- Very low EC levels
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Superior water holding capacity
- Ability to retain nutrients against leaching and to buffer supply
- Slow breakdown of materials means product will not shrink during your growing cycle
- Re-wets easily and reduces watering frequency without plant stress
- Fresh water processed
- Super washed
- Stable pH: 5.8-6.8
- Ec 0.3-0.9 mS.cm (1:1.5 v/v)
- Moisture Content: 10-15%
|COMMON APPLICATIONS AND USES|
|· Potting mixes
· Hydroponics growing medium
· Seedling nurseries
· Horticulture and floriculture applications
· Indoor and outdoor home gardening
· Amending clay soils
· Worm bedding
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE|
|· Lay disk down on flat surface, in bowl like container, or directly into pot or planter.
· Slowly pour warm water over disk allowing water to absorb.
· After water is absorbed. Break apart with hands until light and spongy.
|Tips: The warmer the water, the faster and easier is the expansion. Do not use hot water over 100 deg.|