Plantonix coco pith briquettes are 100% natural and organic premier growing medium. It is the best natural alternative to peat moss with a neutral ph. Plantonix coco peat is free from dirt, foreign material and weed seeds. The washed raw material is screened to remove dirt and larger lumps to get a superior texture. Used as a growing medium, coco peat outperforms most brands of peat and sphagnum peat. Plantonix coir compressed bricks are commonly used in home gardens, commercial growing, potting mixes, and greenhouses etc. Coco bliss is a superior growing medium, that is easy to transport and cost effective.
Plantonix does not use harsh chemical washes and steaming that destroys the naturally occurring benefits in coco coir. Plantonix coco coir is fully washed multiple times with fresh water to attain extremely low EC levels and to reduce the risk of salt buildup in your soil.
- Explosive root formation and increased plant vigor
- Very low EC levels
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Superior water holding capacity
- Ability to retain nutrients against leaching and to buffer supply
- Slow breakdown of materials means product will not shrink during your growing cycle
- Re-wets easily and reduces watering frequency without plant stress
- Has superior water holding capacity allowing for excellent air space and drainage
- Can be used soil amendment for potted plants, containers and gardens and is a sustainable alternative to peat moss
- Easier to hydrate and lasts longer in soil than peat moss, all the while not destroying natural peat bogs
- Helps break up hard clay soils so that nutrients can be used more efficiently
- Potting mixes
- Hydroponics growing medium
- Seedling nurseries
- Horticulture and floriculture applications
- Indoor and outdoor home gardening
- Amending clay soils
- Worm bedding
|Unwashed available upon request||special order only|
|Block dimension||30x30x10 cm|
|Load-ability||40 feet container 20-24 MT
20 feet container 10-12 MT
|Unit weight||10 lbs|
|Volume (uncompressed)||75 liters|
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE|
|1. Lay block down flat somewhere with good drainage.
2. Slowly pour warm water over briquette allowing water to absorb without runoff. Let briquette sit for 30-40 minutes.
3. Break apart with hands until light and spongy.
|Tips: The warmer the water, the faster and easier is the expansion.
Do not use hot water over 100 degrees Fahrenheit