T-shaped floorplan: 10’3″ D x 13′ L x 8’2″ H, 5’2″ side walls, 4 mm tempered glass, 2 roof windows with auto openers, 1 sliding door, large bottom frame, gutters with downspouts.
High Quality Greenhouse Environment For Smaller Backyards
The Jr Victorians and Jr Orangerie Greenhouses are members of the premier greenhouses in the Helios line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the original Victorian model, in 1999, Janssens have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. Exaco are proud to now be the USA distributor of these very fine greenhouses.
These classic greenhouse designs not only provide a first-class quality greenhouse environment, they also add significant old fashioned English beauty and style to your backyard.
Janssens has improved on the overall design of these greenhouses, while also improving the internal growing environment, and still maintaining a better price than other greenhouses of this calibre.
Why Buy a Jr Victorian Greenhouse?
- 2017 Update – Now using heavier duty “square” hollw tube framing as Royal Victorian greenhouses.
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass.
- Aluminum Profiles are thicker & stronger than those of most competitors in this price range.
- Glass panels are held in place with substantial rubber seals. Providing better insulation. Others use only metal clips.
- All glass panels are a single piece – no overlapping glass. Providing better insulation. Looks much nicer.
- 4” high foundation frame included.
- Shoulders with large gutters are 5 feet high.
- One sliding door – can be installed on gable ends.
- Color of Aluminum Profiles: Black (RAL9005m).
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved (similar to UL testing & listing).
Includes: large gutters with down spouts.
- Bottom-line: The Junior Victorian & Junior Orangerie greenhouses are better quality, more attractive and better insulated than other glass greenhouses in their price range.