- Insect Killer – this pest control is great for use on caterpillars, leafminers, loopers, trips, moths, fruit flies, borers, flea beetles and many more.
- Foliage protector – garden insect spray is designed for residential use in lawns, home gardens & ornamentals. Some example uses include apples, Asparagus, Basil, Lemongrass, broccoli, grapes, Eggplant, Celery, turnips, strawberries, Peas and more.
- Contains spinosad – the active ingredient of garden insect spray is spinosad. Spinosad is a natural substance made by a soil bacterium that is toxic to insects. It is used to control a wide variety of pests.
- Organic gardening – our insecticide is OMRI listed and approved for organic gardening. Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda’s national organic program.
- Easy to use – product mixes readily with water. May be applied with trigger sprayer, hand-held, backpack, or hose-end Sprayers. Carefully read and follow label directions.
- The newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced into the homeowner market
- Used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, fruit trees, etc. to control caterpillars, leafminers, thrips, borers and more
Garden Insect Spray