Achieve the perfect controlled growing environment with the Palram Oriana polycarbonate greenhouse light deprivation greenhouse. The Palram Oriana greenhouse features single panel polycarbonate roof panels that provide optimal light transmission and a patented sun blocking curtain system that enables you to mimic seasonal changes to accelerate plant growth and generate multiple harvests per year. Four extra-large screened roof vents and two light-blocking wall vents provide ample ventilation to control heat and humidity levels for optimal plant growth.
- Easy to assemble, heavy-duty aluminum and polycarbonate greenhouse suited for most climates-high insulation rate, wind load, and snow load capacity
- Multiple, year-round plant harvesting aided by a patented retractable blackout curtain system
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof panels that diffuse intense sunlight and prevent plant scorching.
- Effective humidity and ventilation control through four large screened roof vents and two light-blocking wall vents
- Adjustable frame rails for hanging light fixtures and other growing accessories
- A lockable door that can be assembled as either right or left hand 31.7 in W x 74 in H
- Easy access, low threshold ramp
- 10 Year warranty on greenhouse structure, 3 Year Warranty on blackout curtain
- Built-in gutter system
- Internal anchoring system and external anchoring kit
Palram Oriana Polycarbonate Greenhouse 8’x12′
Palram Oriana Polycarbonate Greenhouse 8’x20′
If you’d like a more extensive look at these types of the greenhouse I invite you to read the review of the top 5 Palram Polycarbonate Greenhouses.