Rain Wizard 50 Stand Details
Most rain barrels on the market don’t fully utilize the water they hold because the spigot is located about halfway up the barrel.
This is to allow buckets to be filled but leaves about a quarter of the water behind. And this remaining water is standing which can be hazardous.
Barrels with optimally located spigots don’t allow room for buckets and leave only hoses as the draining option.
The Rain Wizard 50 Stand solves these issues by lifting and supporting the Rain Wizard 50 rain barrel off the ground.
Rain Wizard Barrel Features
With increased elevation, the barrel can drain at a much faster rate. And any filling device can be easily placed below the spigot without awkward tilting or maneuvering.
- Works with all Flat Back Rain Wizard 50 type barrels
- Rugged design holds up underweight and weather, resists fading, bulging, and bowing.
- Comes in 5 unique colors to mix and match with your barrel
- Increases pressure and flow
- Allows room for buckets, pails, and other water carriers to fit under the spigot
- Makes the whole Rain Wizard system more attractive
- Save big by purchasing with a Rain Wizard 50
- Trilingual Instructions
- Rain Wizard Stand