Riga Greenhouse Options and Accessories
- VIEW RIGA GREENHOUSE ACCESSORIES
- Base frame – 6” high: highly recommended. Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse and is laid in a trench to anchor the greenhouse without concrete work.
- Top shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) – 10” deep.
- Regular height shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) – 24” deep
- Two options: twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (flat), or heavy-duty seed trays – to make starting seeds and transplanting easier.
- Additional Roof Windows with Automatic Openers: recommended in areas where temperatures will reach over 95º F when still using the greenhouse.
View a roof opener demonstration/installation video.
- We also recommend you use shade cloth as well, especially during the summer.
- Adjustable Metal Hooks: Set of 5 metal hooks. These are great for hanging lights, fans and flower baskets (heavier items)
- Plastic hanger: Set of 10 hangers: These snap into the groves in the aluminum profiles (frame) and are used to attach twine/rope to, to support growth of tall plants (I.e. Tomatoes or beans etc.)
RIGA Greenhouse V (9’8″x17.2′) Features
165 sq.ft. Superior strength and insulation with 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate side walls and 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate gable ends, 4 roof windows w/ automatic openers, 1 large rear wall window, and 1 barn style door with lock (size: 30″ W x 79″ H). Size: 9’8″ W x 17’6″ L x 7’7″ H.
Kit contains: greenhouse, base, 1 top shelf, 1 regular shelf
he RIGA XL is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse – designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers in the middle of winter.
Other “greenhouses” using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best, they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season.