RIGA GREENHOUSE XL 5 Professional Greenhouse: 231 sq.ft. 14′ W x 16’5″ L x 9’10” H, 4 roof windows (size: 37.5″ W x 39.5″ H), 2 large barn style doors with locks (door size: 37.5″ W x 74″ H) 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing
Why Choose Riga Greenhouse XL?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the RIGA XL Greenhouse is an exceptionally strong greenhouse.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than other units in its class.
- The 16mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing on the RIGA XL Greenhouse is German-made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- One major advantage of the RIGA XL’s construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won’t come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering – guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! Twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting.
- Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA XL is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse offers the insulation needed to grow plants year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA XL Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes.
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Animated Assembly Video and Assembly Instructions, along with US-based technical and customer support from Exaco.
- Made in Germany
Riga Greenhouse Options and Accessories
- Base frame – 6” high: highly recommended. Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse and is laid in a trench to anchor the greenhouse without concrete work.
- Top shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) – 10” deep.
- Regular height shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) – 24” deep
- Two options: twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (flat), or heavy-duty seed trays – to make starting seeds and transplanting easier.
- Additional Roof Windows with Automatic Openers: recommended in areas where temperatures will reach over 95º F when still using the greenhouse.
View a roof opener demonstration/installation video.
- We also recommend you use shade cloth as well, especially during the summer.
- Adjustable Metal Hooks: Set of 5 metal hooks. These are great for hanging lights, fans and flower baskets (heavier items)
- Plastic hanger: Set of 10 hangers: These snap into the groves in the aluminum profiles (frame) and are used to attach twine/rope to, to support growth of tall plants (I.e. Tomatoes or beans etc.)
Riga Greenhouse Sizes Available:
Riga XLs – (9’10” High. 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate. Heaviest framing)
RIGA XL 5: 14” x 16’5”
RIGA XL 6: 14′ x 19’10”
RIGA XL 7: 14’ x 23’
RIGA XL 8: 14’ x 26.3’
RIGA XL 9: 14’ x 29’6”
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Two heavy-duty Dutch Barn Doors (front and back) with keyed lock: 37.5″ wide x 74″ high.
- Roof Window(s): 37.5″ w x 39.5″ h; with Automatic Window Opener
- 16 mm triple wall polycarbonate
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 people, 2 days