Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie Greenhouse Features
- Large usable space – 185 Sq. Ft.
- Aluminum Profiles are larger,thicker, stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation – others only use metal clips
- Vertical glass is only one piece – looks much nicer. Others use two overlapping pieces – which fills with dirt
- 6″ high foundation frame included – others usually cost extra
- Automatic window openers
- Significantly better insulated then other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pane window, and 4mm glass
- Greenhouse designed to stand on a 24 3/32″ high wall.
- Made in Belgium
- 10’2″ Deep x 15’7″ Long/Wide; Height 9′ Center, 6’7″ Shoulders
- 3 Roof windows with Automatic Openers, 2 Louvre Vents
- Includes one set of swinging doors (with lock), Wall-to-wall opening is: 1,512 mm = 4′ 11 17/32″
- Greenhouse designed to stand on a 24 3/32″ high wall. WALL NOT INCLUDED
Optional Accessory Kit Includes:
- Top shelf & seed tray, both 122″ long
- White shelves
- Shade cloth (3 sections)
High Quality Greenhouse Environment, Classic English Style
The Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the Helios line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, Janssens have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. Exaco are proud to now be the USA distributor of this very fine greenhouse.
The classic Antique Orangerie Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard.
Janssens has improved on the overall design of this style of greenhouse, while also improving the internal growing environment, while still maintaining a better price than other greenhouses of this calibre.