Distinctive, elevated design and effortless functionality, the Urbana Veg Farm is perfect for growing vegetables, herbs or flowers in outdoor and indoor areas with limited space. Crafted from a composite material that offers the natural look of wood, but with the lightweight durability of vinyl. It is BPA/phthalate-free ensuring healthy, safe food production and a long product lifespan.
The Urbana Veg Farm is simple to build and maintain and assembly can be completed quickly, with minimal tools and labor. The elevated design minimizes back and knee strain and is ideal for small patios, decks, apartments or backyard gardening. Ensuring an effortless gardening experience.
- Materials: Unique blend of high-grade polymers (vinyl) that are BPA and phthalate free so you can grow food safely and with confidence. Posts are made from anodized aluminum.
- Color: Espresso Brown/Slate Gray
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water
- 10 year warranty
- Dimensions: 41 ½ L x 31 ¼ W x 39 ½ H (105.6cm L x 79.3cm W x 100.3cm H)
- Garden depth: 8 5/8″ (21.9cm)
- Weight: 44.5lbs (20.2 kg)
- Planting area: 7.9 sq. feet (0.7 sq. m)
- Soil capacity: 5.6 cubic feet (159.6 liters)
- Tools required: Assembly can be completed with drill, Phillips head bit #2 and tape measure
- This product includes floorboards
- Approx. time commitment: 1 person, 3 hours (additional time required for filling planter)
- Number of boxes: 1