About this item
- REDUCE HAND STRAIN: These micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work which greatly reduces hand fatigue making these snips great for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, hand or wrist issues. Comfort Grip handles will make it easy to work for long periods of time without discomfort
- ULTRA SHARP BLADES: These quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades and are ready to tackle all of your deadheading, trimming, and shaping needs for your roses, annuals, vegetable, bonsai and small flower gardens
- SECURE, EASY TO OPERATE LOCK: These micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use. The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left handed with ease
- MAKE PRECISE CUTS: With these micro tip snips, you can easily get between plants to “clip and snip” only the area or part that you want to cut with one-hand and without damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants.Care: Clean blades after each use
- What You Get: VIVOSUN Precision Pruner and our friendly customer service
VIVOSUN Gardening Hand Pruner
Straight Stainless Steel Blades
Handy size for flexible use. They are great for selective pruning of plants .An experienced gardener have found for cleaning off the plant “sap” that accumulates on blade tips, soaking them for a few minutes in a little shot type glass with about an inch of olive oil in it then wiping them off on paper towels works very well rather than scraping with a blade or using alcohol. Watch your fingers! They are still going strong after a long time use.
- remium stainless steel precision-sharpened blades.
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce the strain.
- Soft and comfortable grip avoid hand fatigue.
- The long narrow tip helps get in to difficult areas.
- Closing latch with a black switch can safely remove to keep it tight.
- Nice bright color so you can find them easily in your garden.
Awesome addition to gardening tool set
- They are very sharp and they are worth what you paid for them.
- Trimming grass and weeds and used them to prune tomatoes, squash, beans, peas and snip a few strawberry stems .
- Keep it in your side pocket when you are in the garden or the greenhouse.
- You will also find so many uses around the house for these functinal snippers.
- They are great to open all those boxes we get from shopping, can cut coupons, silently snip tangled burrs from cat hair.
- These will become all go-to tool for all seasons and for both inside and outside your home.